Trade rumor involving Austin

> Does anyone know who we are rumored to be giving up in the proposed
>3-way trade?  Is Pitino showcasing Barros and DeClerq for traidbait
>purposes?

I would guess that Dana might be going to the Kings if Richmond is traded
from the Kings.  Dana could do nicely taking over as the long range bomber
for the Kings.

I really like Dana and his work ethic.  I think that Pitino, more than any
coach I've seen, can get the most our of Dana's game.  If he could come off
screens like Mercer does, he would really be tough.

A question about Billups.. What is his current shooting percentage overall,
and shooting the threes?  I recall that he had a pretty low FGA in college,
but he seems to have a great stroke on the 3-pointers.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu