TNT coverage

I liked how Hubie Brown said he ran the press for 48 minutes first in the 70's
with the Atlanta Hawks. Well, I don't remember that but I always get him mixed
up with Kevin Lougherty. He said he had the youngest team in the league that
year also. Him and Stockton then asked why Pitino would even think about
playing this style implying that it wasn't going to work longterm. Brown kept
pointing out it was 4 games in 5 nights and topped it off by saying that
really THE CELTICS WERE REALLY ONLY WALKER AND A BUNCH OF BACKUPS!!!!!!!