CHERYL MILLER

Excuse me?  Women at this level show their vulnerability?  Cheryl Miller
is an extremely knowledgeable basketball PLAYER - as well as a
commentator on TNT. I've heard several male television and radio
broadcasters say the same thing, that often when Ewing is out the Knicks
play better because they can't depend on Ewing to take the lion's share
of the shots.  It's a well known fact that many times when a team loses
their star player, the others step up and play better, at least for a
time. I enjoy Cheryl very much because she is knowledgeable, has a very
good television personality and Reggie says one person he could never
beat one on one was his sister.  Please don't make chauvinistic remarks
like that.
Dorine