Re: CHERYL MILLER

Actually, Reggie always said that until he turned 18, Cheryl was the
only player in the area he couldn't beat at one-on-one...after one Pacer
game, Reggie gave a great description of what a thrill it was to finally
beat Cheryl, especailly after living in her shadow for so long...he
tells some great stories about being thrilled the first time he scored
30 in a high school game, went home expecting to get praise from all his
family, and all anyone wanted to talk about was how Cheryl had just
scored forty something that night in a college game...

As an anouncer, I'm not thrilled with her, but she seems very
knowlegeable...I just don't like most of the national announcers who
spend as much time marketing the game as they do reporting it...

That being said, I'd watch days of Cheryl Miller as an anouncer over
having to watch ten minutes of Bill Walton!

Adam