Tonight's game, I think Celtics will win

  I have a feeling the Celtics will win tonight, in an upset over
the 16-9 Charlotte Hornets.  Why?  Because:

  - The Hornets have played 3 games in the last 4 days.  This will be
    their 4th game in 5 days.  They just won a close game over Toronto
    in the last minute last night, then flew up to Boston today.

  - The Celtics have played well at home, especially on national TV,
    and they'll be aware it's national TV because of the late start.

  - The good teams with point gaurds that can get the pass upfloor to
    beat the press have beaten the Celtics easily, and as good as David
    Wesley is, he isn't good at the long passes upfloor.  His lack of height
    makes it hard for him to see over the pressure.  He tends to try to
    dribble out of trouble, which bodes well for the Celtics.

  My only concern is that the Hornets have so many more good quality
big, strong players than the Celtics, so if the game is at all slow, without
turnovers, the Celtics will be in trouble.  I just have a feeling the
Hornets will be tired, and the C's will run circles around them and
not have to worry about halfcourt matchups so much.

Jon Mc