Re: Ewing

Mark Estepp said about Patrick Ewing:
> My hope was that he would win a championship during these lean Celtic years.
>
> As for the rest of the Knicks, I can't stand 'em!

  My sentiments exactly.  As Theresa and Mike and others have also said,
he went to high school in Cambridge, and he seems like a genuinely good
guy.  I want to see guys like Ewing, or Stockton/Malone, win a
championship before they have to retire, and I was hoping it would happen
while the Celtics had no chance.  I'm hoping Utah wins it all this year,
'cause this could be the last season for a while that we know that the C's
don't have a chance to win it all.

Jon Mc