Re: Celts Broadside Clippers: Boston 99-LAC 77

Bill Cooper said:
> The Celts looked just about the same as the last time they
>played (well, a little better rested).  I wonder if Pitino thinks that
>he's taught these guys about as much as they can absorb right now, and
>that the rest of their improvement for the season will have to come
>from experience.

That's an interesting observation.

I'll bet he's just giving them a break for the holidays.  College students
get a break from thinking then, so why not basketball players?  Everyone
needs a little mental break now and then, and the holidays are a good time
for it.

I seriously doubt he's stopping teaching new things for the rest of the
season.  Come the second week of January, expect more new stuff.

Jon