Re: NBA Dumps Dunk Contest

That is why I said to designate a charity even if just for P.R.
purposes. While I do admit I won't lose any sleep over the Dunk contest
being replaced, the replacement IMO is even more of a snoozer! What I
guess I was trying to say was at least come up with a BETTER idea!
Evidently the NBA thinks it has and they get millions from
sponser/partner Nestles Crunch! So play taps for the Slam Dunk contest
and reville for the 2 Ball!! Just FYI i didn't find your comments at all
harsh good sir.Later.Mike