Re: Former Celtic Montross (and Stackhouse)

Ratliff is a shotblocker who can help any team.  Hid expendability is
only due to the play of Brian Williams.  I'm still glad the C's didn't
trade for Stackhouse.  What kind of blockbuster are you waiting for?
Obviously you are throwing the patient approach out the window.

Cecil