> What is Jones' background? Tommy H. was talking about what a great
> offensive threat he is. I'm not sure we want him to be Rodman if he can
> score. This team needs offense right now.

Jones is from Nashville.  He played ball at Northeast MS Community College (20
miles from my house) for 2 yrs, and then trasferred to MS State for 1, when he
took them to the final 4.  Dontae was a junior college All American who averaged
26 ppg.    He used to dunk over everybody.  He never met a shot he didn't like ;)

If Dontae' works on defense and learns what it means to pass, he'll be good.  This
guy is a player.