Re: Billups (fwd)

Forwarded message:

>  Tim Duncan leads easily in Rebounds, Blocks, and FG%, but most interesingly,
> he's 10th among rookies in assists per game.  If only those ping pong balls
> had bounced another way...

Just imagine that we could have gotten Duncan AND Van Horn...  I'm just
dreaming...

PS - Maybe in 2 years, the Freshmen Center for Georgia Tech may be a good
pick for the Celtics...  He leads the nation in Shot Blocks, already!!!
He needs some polish in the offensive end, but he definately will be
a player soon.

Alvin Jones - 6'11" 260lb  -  18 years old?

-Chul