Big "0"

Did anyone happen to catch the Fox Sports Zone highlights last night? The
anchor also layed into Miller, calling him "Fat O." He did it several times
and would stress the "fat" part every time. It looks like even non-Celtics
were upset with the comments coming out of Toronto. The anchor also made the
comment about Miller's triple double being a cheesburger, fries and a shake.
He then said, "While FAT-O didn't have any cheesburgers in the game against
Boston, I bet he was still thinking of them."

Nathan A.

>The Raps announcer would call Miller the "Big O" when he was shooting
>his foul shots. This got Heinsohn mad and he said that there is only really
>one "Big O". And that is Oscar Robertson. After that, he started calling
>Miller, the "Big Zero" from there on.
The North Bend Sports Page: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430

"You mean now I gotta start thinking about the Celtics
   again?" -- Charles Barkley reacting to the arrival of Rick Pitino.

Thanks for the memories Dr. Tom! May the Big Red Machine march on!

TADPOLES ARE A WINNER!