Dontae's jump

Chris Littlefield said:
> though Jones did bail
> him out on one alley-oop pass.  It was _way_ too high.  Jones, whose hand
> at the peak of his leap was even or slightly above the box on the
> backboard, just got his fingers on the ball to tip it in.  The boy's
> definitely an athlete.

  That was an amazing jump.  I would have fallen out of my chair when
I saw that, had I been sitting in one.  I had to watch the game on tape,
so I froze it when they did a close-up replay.  To me it looked like
Dontae's wrist was almost up to the top line of the box, and his fingertips
were just a few inches below the top of the backboard.

  So now the question is, will he be able to put all that athletic
ability to good use?

Jon Mc