Have another cheesburger

Fat boy Oliver Miller better walk the walk after his prediction of tonights
game. Miller still can't get over the C's not drafting him. Wish I had stock
in the local Wendy's in Toronto!!

JC

December 17, 1997

RAPTORS WATCH

                        By BILL HARRIS -- Toronto Sun
  PROMISES, PROMISES: After a loss to the Pacers Monday, Raptors centre
Oliver Miller guaranteed a Toronto victory against the Celtics tonight.
Yesterday, Miller not only repeated the prognostication, but elaborated on it.
"What time's the game?" he asked. Told tipoff was at 7 p.m., Miller said,
"From 7 to 9:30, I'll be whipping butt. You can quote me on that. I'm going
to get a triple-double, too."

Now, when players on 2-21 teams start guaranteeing victories, eyes roll.
Then again, with things going so poorly, what's the harm of a little bravado?
With that in mind, Raptors forward Marcus Camby chimed in yesterday.
"I'm predicting a win," said Camby, a Hartford native and life-long Celtics
hater who scored a season-high 28 points Monday against Indiana. "We gotta
beat those guys (Celtics). I don't want to hear about it when I go back home.
"Boston already has beaten us twice this season and they have a good ball
club, but I think we're better."