Walker not giving the ball up

Since I started this thread (the original post is below), maybe I can settle
it.  I went back and reviewed the tape (does anyone ELSE'S spouse think they
are crazy?) and I was wrong.  Walker did clear out with his left arm, and
was called for an offensive foul, as Chris L. pointed out.  A real
screwed-up play, showing very poor judgement.

I just keep reminding myself, the kid is only 21 years old...

>I still question his attitude...  On one play Saturday night, he grabbed a
long rebound and headed down the court.  Mercer was a few steps in front of
him, and Walker should have given the ball up.  Instead he took it in
himself, missed the shot and got fouled.

>His potential is fantastic, but does he have the mind and heart of the
leader you build a championship around?

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu