Bowen's Contract

    I have a question regarding Bowen's contract.  Am I mistaken or is his
contract only for two years.  If this is the case, then he will not be
entitled to the Larry Bird exception after his contract is finished, and we
will most likely not be able to resign him.  It seems to be a very similar
situation to the Austin dilema in Miama.  Is this correct or not.  If so,
does any one have any ideas for a possible solution where we don't have to
lose such a valuable and versatile player?