re-Phantom Fouls

>Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 23:23:24 -0500
>From: "dan.p" <dan.p@MCI2000.com>
>Subject: Phantom Fouls
I couldn't agree more, not because I'm a Celtic fan but because their
WRONG. Too many whistles. They did the same thing to the Knicks when Riley
turned them around and had them playing maniacal defense. They disrupt the
flow of the game with these "touch" call fouls. Well we've managed to win
10 games so far despite the refs. I see them giving their little sermons
after the fouls to the player. Bull. The Celts should start complaining
more, especially Pervis, his fouls are equivalent to the Vatican team
fouls. Pitino should have one of his assistants start making comments to
the refs. We can't afford to lose Pitino. Does the whole NBA have to suffer
for the likes of a few bullies in the league? These refs should watch the
WNBA, they play rough.