RE: PGs Play

I was not coamparing point guards only, but high drafts picks in general.
 I really think Iverson is best suited for the 2 spot, as he really is not
an extremely efficient floor leader and makes a lot of turnovers as
Philly's record shows. I would be surprised if they move Stackhouse or
Jackson for a point eventually and move Iverson to the off guard position.
 As far as being too early, Billups had 2 years of college, Bryant did not.
 I would think that would be a comparison in Billups favor.  I agree his
attitude and perseverence are a plus in today's game.