Re: PGs Play

> I would be one of those naysayers though admitting he has seemed to look
> little more comfortable on the court,  I still don't see what made him a
> pick.  He hasn't shown me the skills of an Iverson, Marbury or Kobe
Bryant.

	You shouldn't compare him to Iverson or Marbury if you are talking about
the draft (him being picked #3).  They weren't in the same draft.  How
about the skills of point guards or other players drafted after Billups.
This is what you should be looking at.  How has Antonio Daniels for
Vancouver played (wasn't he the #4 pick)?

							Erik Estes