Re: Yawning Billups

> he must have came to the conclusion that Pitino is the
> problem, not him.

Which is what many cocky youngsters do in sports today......

>  He's gone public with how he knows that he must make changes in his > game, like staying on his feet and penetrating and dishing.

What's he going to do, go public and say his attitude sucks?  No way!

Billups and some others on the team like Knight have shown some
negativity in their attitudes (ie complaining, not cooperating).  Rick
has pretty much shown them it's his way or the highway (trade rumors).
I think that is what Pitino should do.  In 'team' ball there is no room
for prima donnas.

Luckily, the players are starting to come around.