Re: PGs Play

While we are handing out plaudits for the play of our pg's, let's not
overlook the fact that they held Rod Strickland to 7 pts, on 3/11
shooting, with 5 assists and 2 turnovers.  And Tyus had 5 steals as
well.  I have purposely stayed out of the Billups talk of late and you all know that I think he is a keeper,
but did anyone else see the dazzling "gonna pass, no I'm not, layup"?
He's got guts and his teammates respect the way he's conducted himself
throughout this treacherous first year.

I understand, as some will undoubtedly remind me, that not a season does
3 games make, but he is averaging 18 ppg for those outings.  The naysayers
would be dishonest not to admit that he is making better decisions and
showing other indications of the development he is making.  As some of us have pleaded before, "GIVE HIM
SOME TIME AND WATCH WHAT HE DOES".

Cecil