Direct TV question

I am considering purchasing a Direct TV dish. One of the programming
packages includes, NESN and Sportschannel NE, which carry Red Sox and
Celtics games, as we all know. My question is, are these games
subject to a black-out. Do I have to purchase a separate package to
get the games? Sorry to bother everyone with this but Direct TV is
very poor about answering programming questions, (which might
indicate a negative response). Please email me directly.

Thanks

Mike Zaino