Re: PJ and Spree

Damon gets my vote for List Member of the Month.  This entire Spree episode
is curious at best, but due to my obsession with the minutea of the
Celtics, unless it directly affects the C's (or maybe my local team the
Blazers), and of course many folks can explain to me how it does directly
affect the team, I really don't care.  The matter will be discussed in a
real and the public court of opinion maybe for years to come, and that
apparently is where it belongs.

Though I loved the nickname given as Johnny Cockroach, as well as the if he
is provoked he must choke line.  After the Celtics (and family for you PC
folks, along with the food and shelter stuff) all that really matters in
life is humor.

With that happy note, Go Celtics! and have a great weekend.

Greg