PJ and Spree

     There have to be about 50 other places on the Internet for a heated
     dialogue about PJ, Sprewell, Johnnie Cochrane, etc.  I know I am not
     alone in having only a passing interest at best in how it all turns
     out, and no interest at all in speculating on how things could have
     been done differently.  If you all feel like you must continue, please
     find a way to do it off-list (dare I suggest - private, direct
     e-mail?).

                - Damon