Celtics scoring efficiency

I've calculated which Celtics are the most efficient scorers.
I reasoned that if you get fouled and hit two free throws, then that
is equivalent to a made basket. In addition two three-pointers is the
same as three two-pointers. So the total scoring efficiency could
be calculated as
	total points / (2*field goal attempts + free throw attempts)
which is roughly the percent of time you get a 2-pt basket or equivalent
per shot equivalent.

Here's what you get:
Player		Efficiency	Rank
Walker		0.4645		10
Mercer    	0.4958		6
McCarty    	0.4885		7
Knight    	0.5129		4
Billups    	0.5085		5
Edney    	0.4831		9
Bowen    	0.5414		3
Brown    	0.4864		8
Barros    	0.5640		2
Minor    	0.4628		11
DeClerq    	0.4622		12
Ellison    	0.6098		1
Jones    	0.1765		14
Thomas    	0.4286		13

In order of efficiency:
Ellison, Barros, Bowen, Knight, Billups, Mercer, McCarty,
Brown, Edney, Walker, Minor, Declerq, Thomas, Jones

For comparison:
Karl Malone (96-97), 0.5869
Karl Malone (97-98), 0.5713
Michael Jordan (96-97), 0.5576