re-Keep Billups?

As much as I have bad mouthed Billups, one game doesn't make a point guard,
although it's a start from him. I certainly hope he plays as least as well
in the future, that's why we drafted him. At least he's starting to dribble
consistently and isn't leaving his feet for who knows where. I guess Cousy
attends a few practices and schools Billups and others on the art of
dribbling. Imagine teaching a top round draft pick such fundamentals.
Anyway I'm all for Billups if he can produce. I liked Knight's performance
down the stretch against the Bucks. I really think we would have won with
or without Robinson. These are the level teams we can compete against quite
well. Walker's performance was under control also, but we didn't need a lot
of shooting from him because we spread out the scoring well. I have to say
listening to the Celts on NBA.com and watching the box score on "game stats
live" is cool.