Re: Another view on the Spree situation

PJ was still his immediate supervisor and in effect his boss. I should
say one of his bosses as Gary St Jean and countless others like the asst
General Mgr and Asst coaches were also technically his bosses as well.St
Jean doesn't run the practices fly on the road with the team and set the
team rules the Coach does. I don't care who he attacked as much as his
return to inflict more damage and utter a death threat to another human
being. He is an adult and should conduct himself accordingly.Just my
thoughts and YMMV. Nice win for the C's tonight though I was worried in
the fourth!! Later.mike