Re: my question on Knight

<< Sorry for such a lengthy post.  But your comments hit a nerve for me.

 Joe. >>

i just wanted to say that having played high school ball myself i completely
agree with you.  i think knight has a tremendous amount of power and he abuses
it tremendously.  my high school coach would get godawfully mad at the refs
but he never took it out on us, even when we played poorly.  i can remember
getting beaten repeatedly on the baseline one game but coach ryan never threw
a ball, chair, or anything else at me.  he simply took me out of the game
because i was stinking the place up.  that was a game that i was never
mentally in and even bobby knight throwing a chair at me couldn't have made me
play well that night.  knight doesn;t seem to understand what selective
criticism is.

later, Jake