Some Never Happy

Really, some people are never happy. We have what we need now. A class "A"
coach, who can not only coach, but teach. Also he has the authority to seek
out the players he wants and needs, working around the cap etc. This team
has put out more worthwhile energy in just a few games than all the games
last year. There's more wishes on this list that would require a Xmas
stocking for Andre the Giant. Where we going this year? Back to the
lottery. Out of all the bad selections we've made so far, law of averages
say we will pick a golden one accidently this time. If our goal is to
compete at the championship level someday, it's going to take time.
Anywhere's from now to five years. With expansion, which I call dilution,
it will take much time and wisdom. Most teams in the East Conference are
well ahead of us. That doesn't mean we can't be respectable. We are that
now. By the way, those of you who keep the rumors coming with trades, keep
them coming, helps keep the list going and some sound real good. Anyway
Santa's coming, isn't he?