Re: Some Never Happy

How true.  The only thing you messed up on is that this team has put forth
more
energy than it has not only last year, since DJ retired. The last of the best
starting 5 in all of the NBA. I laugh at the trade rumors. I see alot of heart
and
Celtics Pride on this team. Let's keep them intact and let them mesh. I don't
want to pay big money for someone who keep us from resigning the stars that
will take us to #17. Don't get me wrong, I would like to have Pipen, but he
will want aleast 15 million a year for his last 3 years I see him being
productive.
I would rather put that money getting back Walker, Mercer, Knight and maybe
some new youth. I've been waiting about 9 years for this to happen. Keep the
youth, teach them what Celtics Pride is about and let us win big in the next
10
years.