Antoine Walker

I know this will irritate many of you, but Walker has a long way to go.
For every good thing he does, he does at least two terrible things.  He
continually forces shots and refuses to give the ball up when leading the
fast break.  Worst of all, his foul shooting is atrocious. I don't care
what his boxscores are, he is no all-star.  I know he is Pitino's golden
child, but I hope the coach starts to get after him for his wreckless shot
selection.

								A.C.