Re: re-Cousy

I don't mind Cousy in the least. I imagine part of it is the nostalgia
factor he brings to the table. you know of unselfish times and great
Celtic play. He was my first "favorite" Celtic player as a kid so the
soft spot I hold for him might temper my criticism. I find him easy to
listen to and enjoy the nostalgic references he uses to describe things.
So lets get off the 'Schnide' as Cous would say!!Later.Mike