Roy Rogers

Did we really trade for Roy Rogers the basketball player or was it Roy Rogers
the cowboy so he could make Double R Bar burgers for the lunch room?

Has anyone heard an injury update on this guy? Will he ever be ready to play?
I guess there was a good reason why we got him so cheaply. I'
d sure like to see his interior defense added to the mix and the way the guys
are shooting, he might even become our top marksman (or was that the other Roy
Rogers?).

George