Re: re-Cousy

Cousy wasn't a good coach, I think he'd be the first to admit that.  Not all
great players make good coaches.  However, he was a great player and nobody
knows what a point guard should do better than he.  I thnk it's refreshing for
an announcer or color man to be critical.  Why should they have to be always
upbeat?  Cousy gets away with it because of who he is.  Tommy is too far the
other way, we've discussed that.  Anyway, he knows the team watches the tapes.
That's why they say some of the things they do, because the team will hear
their comments.  Can't hurt, can it?
Dorine