Spree - Suspended by NBA

Here is what I've seen on ESPN Sportszone:

Sprewell's suspended for one year by NBA
                 THU. DEC. 4
                 All-Star guard Latrell Sprewell, who had his four-year,
                 $32 million contract terminated by the Golden State
                 Warriors Wednesday night for attacking coach P.J.
                 Carlesimo two days earlier, Thursday was suspended by
                 the NBA without pay for one year.

So... I guess no one can sign him this year.  It's good to see that NBA is
taking such a stand.  This, hopefully will give Sprewell some time to think
about what he did wrong.

ManChul Park