Walker

The thing that can improve the Celtics the most right now is one simple thing.
If Walker will just give the ball to the point guard (if the point guard is
ahead of him) and fill the lane, I think we would have 6-10 points a game
more. Here's the problem: I think Walker wants to be Magic and make the play.
That's fine except if the point guard is ahead of you, you got to get him the
ball. If he doesn't get the ball, they tend to trail behind and pull up at the
3 point line. Why? Because if they fill the lane, they will probably get their
shot blocked or their clock cleaned. THEY CAN'T FINISH  but its not their job
to. That's Walker's job. This happens all the time but I was the most
irritated when (not passing to an open Mercer in an earlier game was even
worse) Walker led the break on a 3 on 1 and Edney filled the lane, Walker
passed to him on the right and Edney got murdered. He made the two free throws
but if Walker had passed to Edney earlier and cut behind him like you're
supposed to, Walker could have gotten the ball back and powered for a jam and
a possible 3 point play. It's fundamental basketball.  You play the
percentages....