RE: USA Today rumorette

The bottom line is Cato is a center, everyone else you mention is not, =
why is there an issue with finding a spot for Cato on a team with only =
one center?  Wallace, Grant, and the kid cannot play center for more =
than a few minutes or against a small team like Phoenix. =20

If all fits the bill, Cato will be the Blazer center for many years to =
come.

BTW I think Benz's idea about standing pat is borderline brilliant =
unless the deal of the decade falls into our lap.  Finally someone who =
can put even handed reason to the task.

Greg