RE: USA Today rumorette

On Wednesday, December 03, 1997 9:00 AM, Greg Odegaard
[SMTP:gmodegaa@longvred.rmc.com] wrote:
> Kelvin Cato is going nowhere, except into the starting lineup in Portland
> if "Arthritis" Sabonis can't make it the full season.  The Blazers are
very
> high on this player, featuring him in numerous local ad and marketing
> campaigns.  Of course nothing is impossible, and I would love to see this
> shot blocking force in a Celtic uniform.  Being a secondary Blazer fan,
> there is no way Whitsett would take any of our dead wood for his future
> starting center.  Get real.
>
> Greg

If Cato is not going anywhere, where do Wallace & Grant (both recently
signed to huge contracts) and O'neal & Trent fit in ?  Will they run the
quad towers offense ?  They don't have anything behind Anderson & Rider
which means the won't go anywhere.