Re: Spree(not)well cut

>Why is it not a good business deal?  His trade value is squat, and with his
>contract terminated, they have millions to work under the cap.

If someone picks him up and pays him the minimum salary the warriors are left paying the remainder of his 8 mil dollar salary. I'm not quite clear on how waivers affects this though.

Same deal with Dino although we came to an agreement with the other team as to how much they would pay vs how much we would pay.

Marty Conlon had a similar deal when he was here. We paid him 250k or something but he was mmaking over 2 mil a year I believe.

Now no matter how much of a head case he is, someone will come to some justification to pick him up unfortunately.

Has there every been an all-star player available for Brett Szabo's salary? He has 28 chances to get picked up.

Ken Kokubo
UIS/Harvard University
617.496.8151