How about this idea

How about this idea--We don't trade anyone for anybody and develope the
talent we have this year.  Then when the year is up and there are free
agents and trades to be made, we access the progress made by Billups and
others and see what we can do to get a big bruiser who can rebound.  A
Paul Silas type, only 6'11" and weights 250 and can run the floor.  Then
we get ready to roll with a backcourt of Billups and Mercer, Walker at
small forward, Knight at power forward and who in the middle.  We have
McCarty and Bowen coming off the bench as the 6th and 7th players plus
Edney for a point.  I think that could be a pretty good team if we have
the moose in the middle.  I realize this idea would cut down on our
general speculation, but what if?

- --

Peace,

Bentz