>OK, Greg Boek says Travis Knight, of all people, may be going to
>> philadelphia.  So much for him being the most essential celtic.  Boek didnt
>> say who we might get for him.
>
>My guess is Jerry Stackhouse, and regarding Travis, maybe it verifies the
>earlier rumours of he wanting out of Boston. - Mishra
why would we take stackhouse? he would give us another scorer, true. but
where does he play? I think he's too small at 6'6" to be an effective SF,
so we'd have to shift Mercer to the 3 and I'd be reluctant to do that at
this stage of his development. Also, Stack is not a particularly good or
willing defender, I think, and his 'tude is questionable. We need a
rebounder -- Stack doesnt fill that need. Maybe RP is taking another
crack at Weatherspoon? (or maybe this is all just a random rumor).

           Peter Delevett
            Staff Writer
     New Orleans CityBusiness
         pdelevett@nopg.com