[none]

I'm sorry to dump any more Sprewell stuff on this list, but I just had to
share this very bizarre excerpt from the ESPN Sportswire:

According to reports, Sprewell repeatedly shouted at
                  the coach, "Don't come up on me, don't come up on
                  me," as Carlesimo walked three-quarters of the
                  length of the floor to confront the guard. By the time
                  Carlesimo reached Sprewell, the player was very
                  emotional and confrontational, a source said.

                  "P.J. provoked it," one player said. "He could've
                  stopped or walked the other way. But he didn't. He
                  kept going."

                  Sources said strength and conditioning coach Mark
                  Grabow was the first to intervene, before players
                  arrived. Carlesimo never fought back.

                  According to another source, one player was
                  shooting at an adjacent basket, looked over his
                  shoulder and saw Sprewell choking Carlesimo, and
                  turned around and took another jump shot.

           Peter Delevett
            Staff Writer
     New Orleans CityBusiness
         pdelevett@nopg.com