Re: Mishra

I think one of the biggest differences is something Jackie McMullen said a
while back. She was saying one of the differences between Chief/DJ and
Minor/Cordero is that the first 2 realized what they did was unforgivable,
realize how serious it was, and feel disgusted in themselves. The latter 2
still feel like they are the victims, that it was just an "incident", and
that they do not take an real personal responsibility for their actions.

This is not an excuse of their behavior on her part, and I'm in no way
trying to justify it either. Hopefully, some people can move forward in a
positive way (this is what I really hope in DJ's case).