Mishra

Mishra wrote:

> I would rather lose with the bunch that we have, then win with
> characters like Sprewell .
>                            - Mishra

Mishra:

I agree with everything that you say except winning with Sprewell.  I
think that he would not bring ANY wins to beantown.  In fact, he
probably would bring more losses.  What has Sprewell done to show that
he can bring discord and score points.  As I said, if I were PJ, I would
swear out a warrant on him.  His behavior is a crime and should not be
whitewashed.  Maybe he should qualify for PTI.

Another point was made by TJ on the wife/spouse/etc attacks.  I agree
with her comments.  If it were up to me, Minor would not be on the team
as a result of his criminal behavior.  I was very saddened to hear about
DJ.  I hope he will get some help as he doesn't seem like the kind of
person with a "bad" attitude.  Then again, I am still wondering about
the Bobby Cox thing with his wife.

- --

Peace,

Bentz