Re: Billups/Sprewell

>Are you kidding??  No team would trade a player of his calaber for Barros
>or Brown, no matter what the situation.  There is no way we could get
>Sprewell for either of the two or both.  Plus, as far as I know, Spre
>hasn't been a problem until now and PJ has problems wherever he goes.
>Obviously, Spre was wrong in what he did, but it seems like a lot of people
>have had a problem dealing with PJ.  I'd say the problem is PJ, not Spre.

Sprewell physically attacked Carlisimo.  Unless there is some evidence the
PJ hit first and Sprewell acted in self-defense, I don't know how you can
say this is a problem with PJ.  On the contrary, I think Sprewell is a
known malcontent, and if I were the Warriors, while I wouldn't give him
away (because they don't have to, they guy has gaudy stats), I'd be getting
rid of him.  I think he's a cancer, and I wouldn't take him on the Celtics.

Matt