Re: Billups/Sprewell

I can't belive that we are having this discussion after what transpired
yesterday. I initially did want the celtics to trade for sprewell..but not after
yesterday's incident.

It is possible that Spre may be suspended for the season, once the league comes
down with it's ruling. PJ too, if he wants could press criminal charges which
will void his contract. From yesterday's it appears that this is not an isolated
incident with him and he has been known to assault players..sounds like he needs
to see a shrink. I would rather lose with the bunch that we have, then win with
characters like Sprewell <I personally think that his career is over>.
                           - Mishra