Top 5 stars

Gregory Odegaard wrote:

" They don't have to be a top 5 superstar (Hondo certainly
wasn't), but they do have to put 11 guys on their back and carry them
for
the critical playoff run."

On the contrary, I believe that during the 70's Hondo was recognized by
many as one of the top players in the league.  He drew the tough
defensive assigments and scored and rebounded.  True in the 60's he was
the 6th man.  But he was the go to guy and few were mo better.  Wilt,
Kareem, and maybe Clyde the Glide.  But Hondo was there.  He was not
notorious though.  No huge ego demands etc like kids today. Me, I am
sick of all the whiners and figure Walker will be traded if he doesn't
change because Rick is not going to tolerate it either.

Peace,
- --
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net