Just a trade thought.

Didn't the Nuggets want to draft Billups something fierce? How close are
contract #'s for Billups and McDyess? I keep thinking that Pitino can't
stop at two draft picks, a bunch of so-so big men, a short back-up point
guard, and one very good small forward. He can't believe that all this,
plus last year's rubble and Antoine Walker give him a shot at the
playoffs....or even .500....can he? All signs indicate McDyess and Garnett
aren't going to re-sign...no? Does he put something together for either one
of these guys? Can Billups get us McDyess? If so, can Barros and Edney get
it done at the point? Do the Celtics have anything on the roster now
(Walker) that can get them Garnett? I have a feeling that after Oct. 1
things could get exciting. But...perhaps it's just bad fish and too much
coffee after dinner. Have a great Labor Day weekend guys.

Paul M.