Rick Fox in Hollywood

It's going to be very strange to see Rick Fox in LALA land.  For  a person who
stated that his inconsistent play was due to lack of concentration, I can't
think of a worse place for someone to go where there are LOTS of distractions.
 While the Lakers may win lots of games, having Shaqille Oneil as your leader
just doesn't bode well for Rick.  I predict that Chris Mills will be a much
more consistent offensive performer under Rick Pitino than Fox will.  We all
know that Fox wants an acting career, maybe this is not a basketball move at
all.  Isn't it strange that both Mills, Knight, and Edney are all from L.A.?
Good luck Rick, don't stay out too late and don't hang around Hugh Hefner too
much.

Lance