Re: Moves

Adam A Suchocki wrote:

> The providence journal reports that Williams agent received many calls
> just after the trade (supposedly to check if the deal was real).  The
> agent reports that there were several significantly better offers, but
> Boston had already pulled the trigger.

I wouldn't believe anything an agent says in this situation.  It's
highly unlikely that even one GM (and that's what the ProJo said, GMs)
would call an agent to make statements as he claims.  If an agent has
visions of his player signing a big contract extension, then the player
is practically given away, the agent will become a major spin doctor in
a hurry.

Mike Dynon